Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

I Want to Know What Love is

You know what is sad about reality? EVERYTHING.
We grow up in this world and think that one day we will meet that special someone and it will be perfect and blah fracking blah. To be honest, the word love is tossed around today like it's nothing. The chances of finding the "right" person is pretty much slim to none. Girls are saying it, guys are saying it and none of them know what love actually stands for. I don't know what it means and I for one am not afraid to admit that.

One thing I do know a lot about is being alone. I am not going to lie there are times that I enjoy it. The freedom, no worries, no drama. Then there are times that I wish someone would be there for me, to hold me, to listen to me, to talk to me. I can't imagine being alone forever even though I do joke about it. Friends and family help fill that void but nothing can compare to that person that breathes, lives and talks solely about you.



I can't help but want that.

No comments:

Post a Comment