Pages

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Fantasy to Reality: To Jon or not to Jon

You know when you ask women what type of men they like they tend to go on a tangent and list certain characteristics that they really like. It is true we like to list things that couldn't possibly be in one man but we all have that one fantasy guy that is just ours.
Well since we are on the topic I will list the certain characteristics in my "ideal fantasy guy."
  1. He is taller than me (I am 5' 6'' so yeah...)
  2. He has tan skin (not too tan but then again not too pale)
  3. He has a deep voice
  4. He has short black hair
  5. He has the right amount of stubble
  6. He has colored eyes
  7. He isn't overly muscular nor does he have a pot belly.
So here is my dilemma:
I am working on a Friday night just like I have done for the past two and a half years. No big deal. Just working. I go into the back to get something (and for the life of me I can't remember what that thing was but I had to get it) I come back around the corner and BAM! Standing at the register is a tall guy (check) in a teal button up shirt with a tie (that showcased his tan very nicely CHECK) and khakis (I love a man who can dress well), he has short black hair (check), beautiful blue eyes (check), has a five o'clock shadow (check), not too bulky (check). Then he speaks and.... lets just say deep voice (check).



I probably asked him the same question five times, I refused to look at him because he made things worse, he did laugh though (probably at my awkwardness).

His name is Jon.

For the longest time I have had my eye out on this one guy Adam and although he is very good looking I just don't feel that he likes to talk to people in general so its super awkward but then this lovely GREEK GOD walks in and I am dying..... Adam who?

No comments:

Post a Comment